Order Contact Lenses
We are happy to fill your order for contact lenses.
We will need to have a copy of your current prescription, which may be refilled for a limited period of time, by state law. We will get in touch with you if there are any questions.
The following is the guideline for you, the patient, to place an order for contacts and have them delivered to your home:
1. The minimum amount to be ordered from a respective contact lens manufacturer to qualify for free shipping to a patient's home:
Vistacon: 8 boxes of: Acuvue, Acuvue2, Acuvue2 Colours, Acuvue Advance, Acuvue Advance Torics, Acuvue Oasys, Acuvue Bifocal.
Bausch & Lomb: 4 Boxes
Ciba: 4 boxes or a minimum $65.00 order.
Cooper Vision & Ocular Science: 4 boxes
2. The order must be paid in full to have them mailed to the patient's home.
Postage is free if patient's order qualifies.
3. Even if order is for one eye prescription, the order still must be for the amount identified above.
4. If patient's order does not meet the minimum qualifying amount the order may still be mailed directly to the patient's home from manufacturer if patient pays a postage and handling of $10.00 for mailing within the continental U.S.
5. Phone orders by patient must be paid via patient's credit card in full before the Optical Shop places the order from manufacturer.